Rolleston McElwee Solicitors is situated at 4 Wesley Terrace, Portlaoise, Co Laois, R32 EH70 and is a general practice firm. The areas of practice which Rolleston McElwee deals with are as follows:
Rolleston McElwee Solicitors and team have a vast amount of experience in respect of property matters, dealing both on behalf of and on the other side of state bodies. We have implemented policies in respect of Data Protection, XXXX management, confidentiality, GDPR and compliance with Solicitor’s accounts regulations, among other critical aspects of any client’s dealings.
Amongst work that has been carried out by the firm, includes:
- Acted in the acquisition of 39 Units at Riverside, Portarlington, Co Offaly on behalf of a developer.
- Acted in the acquisition of 38 Units at Corrig Glen, Portarlington, Co Laois on behalf of a large developer.
- Acted in a property dispute between family members relating to undue influence, misrepresentation, proprietary estoppel and adverse possession.
- Acted on behalf of a client in respect of a property dispute in respect of proprietary estoppel.
- Acted on behalf of a large business in respect of the acquisition of a garage in Portlaoise, Co Laois.
- Acted on behalf of a client in respect of the acquisition of a shopping centre in Stradbally, Co Laois.
- Acted on behalf of a client in relation to the acquisition and subsequent sale of industrial and commercial units around the country.
- Acted on behalf of various clients in relation to licensing applications, including off-licences.
- Acted on behalf of clients in relation to boundary rectification issues.
- Acted on behalf of clients in respect of EU and international trademark applications.
- Acted on behalf of clients in respect of auction sales of commercial property.
- Acquisition of pharmacy premises in Inchicore, Co Dublin.
- Sale of pharmacy premises in Waterford.
- Lease of property to OPW in Portlaoise.